Anyway, it was brought to my attention that the Demonology spec UI was missing stuff, so I fixed that, and added a little bonus for those who prefer it.
Also put up the updated Deathknight crests as well. The smaller icons were initially a different color than the bigger ones so that’s why their colors are slightly off in comparison to the crests. No blood presence update yet though. Since the strings are so complex (not advanced, just lots of little settings) and triggers a deserialization error, WA2 cannot import it through a string or in-game sharing. It requires me to delete everything except those auras then upload it to wowinterface, something that I am not excited to do. Then it requires YOU to back up all your personal strings, copy over mine, then re-import yours. A pain in the ass process for everyone. Keep in mind, I keep ALL the auras I have uploaded to pastebin, so you’ll excuse me if I’m not rushing to remove them group by group.
– So TL;DR – It’s a shitty process, but I’ll get around to it sometime this week.
I don’t have any import strings for these so if you do not know how to use them, no better time than now to learn.
P.S. – I didn’t test any of them, so if they are screwed up, let me know.