Just like I expected, the patch really messed things up. Spell models shifted out of place or magnified/shrunk. Shaman abilities pruned to the point where I don’t even want to play a shaman anymore. C’mon, no shields, no shocks, still no target-castable defensive CDs? GrRr…this expansion getting off to a disappointing start.
If you want to contribute to fixing spell auras or other shit, message me. They are still the same more or less, but the spell settings just need to be tweaked, which is very easy. Even a child can do it. Or I can teach you. Otherwise me doing it all by myself for 11 classes x 3 specs still take forever. Especially since I won’t be playing that much anymore.
TLDR; The UI’s are fucked up until I/you fix them.
Specs that I have sort of repaired:
- Restoration Shaman
- Enhancement – going to remove the maelstrom lightning because its too difficult to control where it “strikes”. That is a recurring problem with really big model sizes. You can see the cutoff lines badly and it looks really bad.
- Affliction Lock – It won’t look exactly the same, but you can’t help that when changing things around
- generic Hunter (LOL) – like there was anything much to fix anyway.
- Paladin UI- haven’t fixed the spells
- Assassination Rogue- no spells
- Mistweaver – for the most part. Haven’t decided if I want to keep the renewing mist tracker since its not so important.
Going to be changing how you guys download the art. It won’t be individual files anymore, just one folder you can just drop over your interface folder for the specific class/spec.